2021 delivered a new risk for CFOs and Treasurers to manage: Supply Chain Disruption. From wrong turns in the Suez canal to the Covid-impact on seaports to weather impacts on rail and trucking links, we are seeing a domino effect of product shortages and inflation spanning the economy.
In this recording, an expert panel including Greg Kaplan, Treasurer of Specialized Bicycle, Benjamin Seal, VP of Treasury Services at Cenveo, and Bob Stark, Global Head of Market Strategy at Kyriba, address what they are seeing to minimize the disruption to business.
Discussion points include:
- Cash Forecasting scenarios
- Liquidity planning - what does the board want to see
- Supplier and trade financing programs
- Inflation and interest rate vulnerability
- Managing currency volatility
- New payment requirements such as RTP
Fill In the form to receive the recording
VP, Treasury Services
Leader of Strategic Finance and Operations
Global Head of Market Strategy