Market volatility, trade wars, and supply chain disruption negatively impact global supply chains leaving finance leaders with increased risk and exposure to payments fraud. Thankfully, new technologies are changing the way senior finance leaders de-risk their supply chain. Gartner Analyst William McNeil presents the latest research on how to remove supplier risk and the benefits of supplier collaboration, and Kyriba SCF expert Shruti Gupta offers best practices to avoid invoice fraud, and provide analysis and insights to help navigate today's volatile market.
In this recording, Gartner and Kyriba offers research and best practices to help supply chain and treasury leaders:
- De-risk their supply chain
- Improve payments screening and eliminate invoice fraud
- Accelerate cash flow with supply chain finance programs
- Mitigate higher tariffs, delays in shipments, and increased compliance costs with better working capital efficiency
- Determine if a SCF program is right for the company
Fill out the form to receive the recording for this webinar.
Client Solution Working Capital Solution,
Sr Director Analyst,