With how technology innovation is always evolving, companies have to decide how APIs, data visualization, robotic process automation and artificial intelligence fit into the world of treasury and finance. For treasurers, there remains much confusion about what these new intelligent technologies truly offer for cash, payments and risk management, as well as the implications for the careers of treasury professionals.
In this recording, treasury experts from AFP and Kyriba demystifies the latest research on the impact of intelligent and emerging technologies, and discusses what treasury can expect over the next five to ten years.
This webinar covers:
- What real-time treasury is
- Networking treasury technology with APIs
- Robotic process automation vs. artificial intelligence
- Whether or not machine learning will replace people
- What business intelligence means in treasury
Fill out the form below to receive the recording.
Director, Treasury Services, Association for Financial Professionals
VP, Strategy, Kyriba