Payments is a critical pain point for CIOs and CFOs when migrating to SAP S/4Hana. Organizations are trying to build greater resilience to payments fraud and cybercrime while trying to unlock greater payments efficiencies.
These challenges are against a backdrop of changing payments technologies, where API connectivity and XML ISO20022 bank payment formats are slowly becoming standards in the market. In this recording, Kyriba and Nitor presents best practice solutions to address:
- Defending against payments fraud & cybercrime
- Standardizing payments controls globally
- How centralizing payments will drive lower costs and improve cash visibility
- New payments technology including APIs, XML formats, and SWIFT gpi
- The case for digital payments transformation
Fill out the form to receive the recording.
Business Analyst, Nitor
VP Strategy, Kyriba