Most CFOs are perceived by their boards as critical, strategic business partners. Nonetheless, many finance chiefs fail to deliver the exact insights and advice that CEOs and corporate board members need to make critical decisions. A recent study by CFO Research, sponsored by Kyriba, identified six key areas where CFOs need to communicate more effectively, and act more decisively, in helping boards drive growth and protect shareholder value.
Listen to the recording of this session, delivered by Bob Stark, Kyriba’s vice present of strategy, John Granato, CFO, The Andersons, Inc., Roxi Wen, CFO, Elo Touch, and CFO.com’s research director Chris Schmidt, who discuss:
- Key results and takeaways for CFOs from the research
- The six key areas where CFOs are failing their boards
- How CFOs can deliver clear value in these six key areas for 2018
- The role of technology in delivering higher-value information to the Board
- Best practices for fostering a stronger CFO-Board relationship
Don't have time? Download the webcast brief here.
Fill out the form below to playback this webinar.
VP Strategy, Kyriba
Chief Financial Officer, The Andersons, Inc.