How should a CFO think differently in 2021? What changes are vital to success?
Emerging from 2020, some organizations have seen accelerated growth and many others are simply trying to survive. The pandemic hasn’t just caused pivots - it has also brought about permanent change. CFOs are working alongside CEOs to chart the future growth of their organizations, and to ensure success, the smartest leaders in treasury and finance are embracing the big questions.
In this series of 4 concise, informative emails dedicated to these essentials, executives will be answering these pertinent questions:
- Why liquidity is a true competitive edge for your organization
- How forward-thinking companies are future-proofing regulatory compliance and fraud prevention
- How to thrive in the face of increasing expectations around flexibility, security, cost efficiency, and real-time treasury
- What the landscape of people power, desirable skills, and tech tools looks like in the future of finance
All participants will receive an official Kyriba Digital Badge to share on LinkedIn at the successful completion of the program. This program is open to Kyriba clients, partners and non-clients.
- Anticipated time per week is 15-30 minutes
- Auto-enrollment into January CTP-approved webinars
- Completely on-demand program to fit your schedule
This program kicks off in January so sign up now!
Fill out the form to register for CFO's Checklist for 2021.