To say that treasury professionals have their hands full with payments fraud might be the understatement of the decade. According to the 2017 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey, nearly three quarters of treasury and finance professionals’ companies experienced payments fraud attempts last year. That’s the highest percentage since the survey debuted in 2005.
In this webinar recording, produced in conjunction with AFP and based on AFP's latest Treasury in Practice Guide on fraud, Magnus Carlsson of AFP and Bob Stark of Kyriba explore best practices to prevent and detect payments fraud as well as:
- Key findings and results from the 2017 AFP Payments Fraud and Control Survey
- Protecting access to treasury systems
- Leveraging the cloud for improved security
- Why treasury systems are becoming payments hubs
- Designing effective payments controls
Fill out the form below to get the recording.
Manager for Treasury & Payments, Association for Financial Professionals (AFP)
VP Strategy, Kyriba